Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Selphie4,466 pages

I had one ask me out, but unfortunately I didn't like him/her. Maybe some day awesome

last food you ate?

Toast

last song you listened to ?

Project 86-Put Your Lips To The TV

SQ.

not sure......i guess the friends theme song cause i'm watching the show
SQ

Sex Changes by The Dresden Dolls

last time someone told you to shut up/be quiet?

2 days ago.

Sq.

Today

what are you up to ?

Listening to music.

SQ

Same🙂

sq

watching a movie

what's the most you ever lost in a coin toss?

shrug Probably an entire backyard football game, they got the early advantage.

Best comedy of the year so far?

Superbad

sq

That was 07. 😛

I guess Horton Hears a Who, I haven't seen many comedies yet in 08.

Ever take a picture in a photo booth with someone else?

Originally posted by Tattoo
That was 07. 😛

I guess Horton Hears a Who, I haven't seen many comedies yet in 08.

Ever take a picture in a photo booth with someone else?

Yeah I haven't seen any either that's why I just said Superbad 😂

Yes I have 😛

sq

Nope. Don't want to either.

Do you own an iPod?

Yeah it's broke though.

What age where you when you had your first kiss?

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Yeah it's broke though.

What age where you when you had your first kiss?

First real kiss? 12.

SQ

10

Favourite sport?

American Football

SQ

same as Ken

sq