Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

brussel sprouts

same q

😘 Chitlins (pig intestines).

Favorite actor?

Nicholas Cage

Terry Crews.

Which is better crackers or cookies?

oops, I forgot to ask a question didn't I?

crackers

same q

I'm not sure.

Which is better: sugar or salt?

sugar I suppose

same q

Sugar.

What's the longest you ever held your breath? 😂

😆
not very long I don't think

same q

I remember holding it for about 3 minutes, give or take a few seconds.

Last time you went swimming?

last summer

do you know how to swim

Yep.

Are you a good artist?

Fairly.

SQ

sometimes
nice sig by the way

same q

Originally posted by Tattoo
Fairly.

SQ

Depends...sometimes I do things that are really awesome...other times I feel like a child with. I was not speaking just about drawing, etc. 😉

Did you ever play Mortal Kombat?

Originally posted by dadudemon
Depends...sometimes I do things that are really awesome...other times I feel like a child with. I was not speaking just about drawing, etc. 😉

Did you ever play Mortal Kombat?

yes, was pretty good at it

same q

Yep. My favorite characters are Johnny Cage and Jax.

Pet peeve?

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Yep. My favorite characters are Johnny Cage and Jax.

Pet peeve?

um.....I hate when people wear miss matched socks

same q

I hate it when people don't wash their hands and flush the toilet after doing their business. It's disgusting.

Any hobbies?

riding 4wheelers, writing drawling too many to list

same q