Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Yoshi Paradise4,466 pages

I'm okay with it.

Do you like being shocked by static electricity?

I think it both sucks and is funny

same q

Sometimes.

Last time you exercised?

at 5:00 p.m yesterday

same q

About an hour ago.

Can you dance?

a little (don't dance unless I am drunk)

same q

Yep.

Do you have any pets?

2 birds (Jake, Elwood) 1 turtle(Mildred)

same q

5 cats back at home.

Favorite number?

13

same q

5.

Favorite sport?

fav sport to watch - nascar

same q

I like playing soccer and swimming, but I don't like watching it on television. mmm

Favorite snack?

apples and grapes

same q

Fruit snacks.

What color is your hair?

black 🙄

same q

Black. I used to have brown streaks in it, but it made me look a completely different race. 😂

Favorite president?

don't have one

what religion are you?

Christianity.

Favorite nursery rhyme when you were a kid?

can't remember

same q