Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Tattoo4,466 pages

Halloween, you get to be whoever you want for that day...and candy at stores is really cheap.

SQ

Halloween
My excuse to sit around all day watching fun movies and getting sick on candy.

Same question

Halloween

do people think you are weird

Yes, because people think I "exercise too much".

Favorite restaurant?

don't really have one

same q

I don't have one, either.

Favorite movie?

Strangeland

same q

I can't decide.

Left-handed or right-handed?

ambidextrous

same q

I'm a lefty.

Shoe size?

8

same q

13

Are you listening to anything at the moment? If so, what?

marilyn manson

same q

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
marilyn manson

same q

My air conditioning unit.

what was the last thing you ate?

pretzels

same q

Fruit salad.

Same question.

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
pretzels

same q

Two scoops of True Mass (BSN) mixed with water.

What would you LIKE to eat right now?

cheese cake

same q

Star fruit, because I never tasted it before.

Favorite day of the week?

saturday

same q