Name something you loved as a child and still love to this day
YP
Yoshi ParadiseThe Best Yoshi
Fruits.
Same question.
PH
Piggle HumsyWiggle4life
Mario 😄
SQ cause I think it's a good one.
TAT
TattooSenior Member
Star Wars
Do I know you?
YP
Yoshi ParadiseThe Best Yoshi
😖hifty: Maybe.
Same question.
SCA
ScarletSpeedAuthority
Possibly 😛
sq
PH
Piggle HumsyWiggle4life
Nope.
Are you a selfish person?
TAT
TattooSenior Member
In some ways.
Do you ever have those days where you get really depressed?
YP
Yoshi ParadiseThe Best Yoshi
No.
Same question.
BRU
BruceSkywalkerThe BatLord of the Jedi
Not at all
How old were you when you had your very first crush
SEL
Selphieyou teasing like you do
Probably 4 or 5
How old were you when you had your first real, serious boyfriend/girlfriend?
BRU
BruceSkywalkerThe BatLord of the Jedi
I was 17
same q
YP
Yoshi ParadiseThe Best Yoshi
Don't remember.
Favorite food?
STE
steverulesThe doctor
Reese' butter cups
Favorite hero?
YP
Yoshi ParadiseThe Best Yoshi
Fictional: Venom (Eddie Brock)
In reality: my dad.
Same question.
STE
steverulesThe doctor
Fictional: Spider-man
Reality: Dunno yet
Do you have a best friend?
YP
Yoshi ParadiseThe Best Yoshi
Of course.
Favorite holiday?
STE
steverulesThe doctor
Hmmm...Well wasn't really holiday but it was half term and I got left home with my sis whilst my parents and bro went away and I just feel like I was the happiest I'd ever been during that week for some reason. Same question