Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Yoshi Paradise4,466 pages

I don't remember, either.

How old are you?

26

same q

18.

Have you ever been on medications?

many times

same q

Once.

Favorite movie?

Star Wars, by far.

Are you in shape?

Not as good as I used to be but stell pretty good.

SQ

I'm A shape. 😆

What time is it?

8am (still haven't slept)

sq 😂

2:35am, about to go to bed.

Best physical feature on the person you like/love?

Well, there isn't a single person that I like/love, but I will admit I have a stomach fetish - well-defined tummies turn me on droolio

*AHEM* 😐

Are you registered to vote?

Nope 😂

sq

Yep.

Do you have any phobias?

yup clastrophobia

sq

Arachnophobia 😐

weirdest fantasy?

I honestly don't have weird fantasies. At least, I don't think so.

Favorite band?

At the moment The Strokes

sq

The White Stripes

Highest level of education completed?

some college

same q

I'm currently in college?

Favorite color combination?