Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

does ranch dressing count?

your hair color?

Yeah, it counts.

My hair color is black.

Same question.

black

eye color?

Brown.

Do you have big feet?

Yes

What was something you wanted as a child but never got

lots of stuff we were poor folk 😆

same q

a perfect family

sq

A motorbike 😠

sq

I don't know.

Do you like to shop?

only when i want something

sq

The same with me.

Favorite magazine?

cosmo and other girl magazines.

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
The same with me.

Favorite magazine?

Sports Illustrated

same q

Time

Have you ever met someone in real life that you first met online?

yup

same q

Sure have.

Would you do it again? (If you already have)

yup, I plan to

same q

More than likely I'll be meeting someone here in a month, maybe less.

What's for dinner?

dunno yet
same q 😂

Pot Roast.

SQ.