Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Lt. Valerian4,466 pages

10:28.

Do you believe in ghosts?

no

same q

Not sure.

Are you in-love?

impossible to fall in love.

whats your ring tone?

Falling Slowly by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova

...no question.

Why does life seem to like shitting on people so much?

Originally posted by Phucked Up
...no question.

Why does life seem to like shitting on people so much?

My life is great. I love life. When life gives you lemons, squirt them into peoples eyes. 😐

same question.

cuz life is just fvcked up

do you like your job?

sure

sq

Originally posted by Mairuzu
sure

sq

yes. i may even love it.

sq

Yep.

Favorite artist?

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Yep.

Favorite artist?

Music?

Poetry?

Dancing?

Painting?

Sculpting?

didja see what I did there? 😖hifty:

Pick one. 😉

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Pick one. 😉

b-but my cleverness! 🙁

dopedAnswer the question and ask another one, please.

😆

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
dopedAnswer the question and ask another one, please.

okay...I'll tell you.

Not only did I ask which "art" you were referring to...I also sorted the items I came up with in ascending order as far as size of the words are specifically to the number of letters being used.

I wasn't mocking you because you said "art" and were therefore not asking a good question....I was simply having fun to make some "lulz4dayz". 🙁

Originally posted by dadudemon
okay...I'll tell you.

Not only did I ask which "art" you were referring to...I also sorted the items I came up with in ascending order as far as size of the words are specifically to the number of letters being used.

I wasn't mocking you because you said "art" and were therefore not asking a good question....I was simply having fun to make some "lulz4dayz". 🙁

kakashi-up That's wonderful.

How tall are you?

5ft 9in

same q

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
5ft 9in

same q

5'10"

sq