Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

4 in 3 years

same q

3 in 3 years

Favorite color when you were a kid?

Originally posted by Selphie
3 in 3 years

Favorite color when you were a kid?

red/turquoise

Originally posted by dadudemon
red/turquoise

Same question.

Blue, and it still is. 😎

Favorite fruit?

grapes

same q

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
grapes

same q

droolio I just can't choose one, but it's between the berries.

Same question.

Probably mangos.

What's the worst illness/virus you've ever had?

my kidneys quit working when I was a kid, can't remember why

same q

Hmm... I don't remember how it was called, lol.

Same Q.

Appendicitis and a disease. Almost died. shock_smile

What color is your couch?

off-white

color of the blanket on your bed

Blue & Green.

What's your favorite hobbie?

Working out.

Same question.

Drawing and reading.

Same Q.

riding 4-wheelers

how many days a week do you work out if any?

About five.

Same Q.

Every day.

Same question.

every day

do you have a drivers license

Yep.

Same question.

of course

own a car?