Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Mairuzu4,466 pages

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
kakashi-up That's wonderful.

How tall are you?

coulda sworn there was a thread about this

correct

6'4.

Favorite toy during your younger years?

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
6'4.

Favorite toy during your younger years?

Damn you are tall!! 😍

I liked tools

same q

tonka toys

wat person on kmc would u like to meet

there are a few, the person I would like to meet the most is Yoshi Paradise

same q

There are a few interesting people on KMC, but my choice would be gefallen_engel. 😍

Same question.

if i had to I'd like to meet ScarletSpeed xD (just to phuck with his mind j/k)

sq

I'm not sure...

Favorite videogame?

Gothic

Same question.

Either Tales of Symphonia or Powerstone 2.

Same question.

Harvest Moon N64 baka

Least favorite chore?

I'm not sure.

Same question.

I really have no idea.

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

There are too many to name

What is your favorite childhood memory

I have lots.

Same Q.

💃 When I found out about Yoshi and his massive amount of coolness.

Do you like riding airplanes?

never been on one

same q

Yes

same q

I do enjoy it

How many cell phones have you had altogether, over the years?