Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by IvyTetskomi4,466 pages

havent made it there yet xD

sq

Massive community of liked age people who all like to party and par take in sexy time 😄 🍺 💃

sq

Skipping class 😂

sq

I'm currently in college, so my best experience so far would be the parties with the nonalcoholic beverages.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

I have to study for finals all weekend.

Same question

Go to my old man's.

SQ.

clothes shopping, food shopping, possible rugby match, possible drinking.

If you could change a part of yourself what would it be and why?

My body fat percentage, cause I want to be healthier.

SQ

My inability to function in social situations

same question

Weight

Who is your favourite fictional character?

Currently: Captain Marvel.

SQ.

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Currently: Captain Marvel.

SQ.

Depends...Morph if he can keep his mental shit together... because, basically, he is every other character.

What is the tastiest food that you can think of right now? (basically, what you are craving the most right now.)

droolio Fruit and yogurt parfait.

Same question.

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
droolio Fruit and yogurt parfait.

Same question.

that sounds delicious...but I could go for a well seasoned lean steak cooked medium well...about one and a half inches thick...16 oz...steaming....mmmmmm droolio

Who is your favorite poster?

ScarletSpeed (i think if that what your talking about)

Assuming same question

Axel nuts

Same question

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Assuming same question

Axel nuts

Same question

This one is a tuffy...

I like tons of people here...I think ScarletSpeed is my favorite...that cat knows how to chill and have a good time.

Same question.

I have many favorites

least favorite?

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
I have many favorites

least favorite?

damn....this one is even harder...I guess it would have to be Devil King...DK does have some good qualities, though.

same question

******

same q 😂