Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by dadudemon4,466 pages

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
******

same q 😂

you f**king cheater! 😠 😠 😠

Originally posted by dadudemon
you f**king cheater! 😠 😠 😠
they know who they are, no need for more e drama.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
they know who they are, no need for more e drama.

there is too much as there is

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
they know who they are, no need for more e drama.

lol...true true...and they say "you're an idiot".

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
there is too much as there is
why did Bardock cross the road?

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
why did Bardock cross the road?

sorry don't get it

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
why did Bardock cross the road?

toooo....get to the debate on the other side?

Originally posted by dadudemon
toooo....get to the debate on the other side?
to come to the OTF.

why did bardock cross the road?

he didnt, he got half way and gave up haermm

80s music or 60s music? which do you prefer?

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
why did Bardock cross the road?
still randomly mentioned. Just feels good to be popular.

Originally posted by ~Wålshy~
why did bardock cross the road?

he didnt, he got half way and gave up haermm

80s music or 60s music? which do you prefer?

My favourite Band is from the 80s, but there are some great musicians in either time period, I'd say for me it is the 80s by a bit. I guess. The Cure, Pixies, The Smiths, Jesus and Mary Chain, Tom Waits...

Same question.

80's...

same q, band name in particular.

80's, Marrillion🙂😂

sq

at the min, 60s, yardbirds

if you could kill someone and not get caught, who would you kill?

Walshy awehuh

If you could choose between a week in Las Vegas or a Greek island cruise, how rich would you have to be? awehuhs

Originally posted by FoxMeister
Walshy awehuh

If you could choose between a week in Las Vegas or a Greek island cruise, how rich would you have to be? awehuhs

Depends from where I am, I would guess I'd need roughly 3000 to enjoy the Vegas thing and 1000-2000 for Greece. So, if I don't care about shelter, food, getting laid by hookers and other kinds of survival I'd need to be 3000 euro rich.

What's your favourite band and why?

Originally posted by Bardock42
Depends from where I am, I would guess I'd need roughly 3000 to enjoy the Vegas thing and 1000-2000 for Greece. So, if I don't care about shelter, food, getting laid by hookers and other kinds of survival I'd need to be 3000 euro rich.

What's your favourite band and why?

Beastie Boys, because they know they are white geeky chumps, and they come off like white geeky chumps, they arent posers like SOME rappers/musicians.

same q

It's a tie between Boyzone and Take That.

What's your favourite sports team?

Indianapolis Colts

same Q

Draw between RJC or Juventus. Probably Juventus to not be considered a total wanker.

same q

NY Giants, second fave

Cheez Whiz....yum or yuck?