Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Sol Valentine4,466 pages

Yum.

SQ.

fecking yum

Ritz or saltines?

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
fecking yum

Ritz or saltines?

That's a bit personal.

But okay, because it is you..Ritz.

What movie changed your philosophy or outlook on life and how and why?

Fight Club, I am TRYING to let that which is not important truly slide.....and failing. 😂

same Q

Originally posted by Bardock42
That's a bit personal.

But okay, because it is you..Ritz.

What movie changed your philosophy or outlook on life and how and why?


The Chumscrubber.
It taught me that hot girls dig depressed guys. A trick that would later prove to be very useful.

Same q.

DaVinci Code lol well because it changed my look on religion and i go with it xD

sq

No movie has done such thing to me.

What's your favorite hobbie?

Golf

Do you believe in god?

No

Same question.

Undecided.

Same question.

Nah, not really. I try not to think about it.

Do you ever grit your teeth when you get mad?

Sometimes.

Same question.

Yeah.

Favourite comedy character?

If you mean cartoon wise, probably Space Ghost

but in actuality? Ummm, maybe Sarah Silverman, or that Brian P-whatever

what album have you been listening to a lot lately?

The Shepard's Dog by Iron and Wine.

Same question.

Pet Sounds by the Beach Boys. Not metal, I must admit, but it's an excellent album. I'm addicted.

Is your room tidy, or could it use some work?

My side of the room is tidy.

SQ

My room is beyond messy. I really should clean it.

What was the last magazine article you read about?

Grand Theft Auto 4 in EGM while taking a dump.

What do you read while taking a poo?

My Rolling Stone magazines, or comic books like Tank Girl, or Maggie the Mechanic

Same q