Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by dadudemon4,466 pages

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I do that when I meditate

same q

yes....but it requires $50...a dealer...and some mushrooms.

same question BUT WITH POWER!

Yes as long as its fine women

same q

no thanks i like carrying stuff specially the weight

What is your profession?

Insurance, but not for too long

If you could travel backwards in time, what would you change about your life

I don't know if I would have changed anything

same q

I would never have jumped off my couch and broke my leg

same q

a lot of things but mainly, i would go back in time and keep in touch with some people and make sure some mates didnt do what they did

sq

if i could go back in time? i would change the one thing that any girl would change... losing her virginity to an jack a$$

sq

meet my idol, the king elvis presley 😄

are u happy or sad today

Sad.

SQ.

neither

same q

mix of both

same q

Happy

Danciing with the Stars or American Idol

DWS

Elvis or Johnny Cash

Originally posted by guy222
DWS

Elvis or Johnny Cash

Elvis

Osmium or Mercury?

Neither

same q

No idea

Favorite cartoon as a kid?

Originally posted by Selphie
No idea

Favorite cartoon as a kid?

Scooby Doo.

Same ?

smurfs

same q

bugs bunny

coffee or tea