Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by dadudemon4,466 pages

Originally posted by Selphie
My Rolling Stone magazines, or comic books like Tank Girl, or Maggie the Mechanic

Same q

Medical studies...Muscular development...and maybe a book every now and then. I eat a lot so I poop a lot so I read a lot.

Same question.

whatever is on the floor

last book you read?

All The Pretty Horses by Cormac McCarthy.

Same question.

Helter Skelter

Last time you got upset?

yesterday, my ex was being an ass to me

sq

Two months ago

First to get fired Mike D'antoni or Steve Kerr

Sorry, I have no idea who or what you're asking about

Something that really helps you relax?

Looking at rainfall.

SQ.

showers

same question

Drugs

Same ?

Masturbation, or hot baths

What's a song you love to sing at the top of your lungs?

Project 86-Put Your Lips To The TV or Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown-No Air

SQ

Purple Rain

Are u a flirt

sometimes

same q

Absolutely

same q

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Absolutely

same q

I still flirt...but since I am married...I limit it to old ladies.

do you look at people's butts as they walk past you....and not even realize it?

sometimes

same q

Yes as long as its fine women

same q

All the time. For some reason, I am so caught up with physical fitness that I constantly judge others by the droopiness or the perkiness of their buttocks. It isn't a sexual thing...I can't help it. I am like "ZOMG, that person is out of shape...they may LOOK skinny...but their ass is so saggy that I bet they could run for more than 10 seconds."

Seriously. 😐

Have you ever wished you could experience weightlessness in space?

I do that when I meditate

same q