stupidly cold. I live in a really small town, it is quiet and there are lots of places to ride 4 wheelers.
what is Washington like? I have a friend going there soon, he is in the Navy
LEO
Leo.MA Riddle
Well it depends. if you want isolation. the island i love on is perfect for that lol. the pop is about 3,000. about 100 high school kids. 😂 if you want party. Seattle is the place to be. Thats were I'll be next year for college. 😄
Are in college?
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
no. attended for a while had to drop out
what are you going to study in college
LEO
Leo.MA Riddle
I want to be Dentist so that kind of thing and mayor in biology. yeah.... I'm geek like that. 😂
are you gonna go back to school 😛
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
someday hopefully
any hobbies?
DAD
dadudemonSenior Member
Originally posted by Leo.M I want to be Dentist so that kind of thing and mayor in biology. yeah.... I'm geek like that. 😂
are you gonna go back to school 😛
Yes. Next fall I start again.
LEO
Leo.MA Riddle
I don't know if it counts but making Sigs. lol and taking pictures, video games. lol
SQ
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
riding 4 wheelers, reading listening to music playing with my kids
what was the last trip you went on??
LEO
Leo.MA Riddle
I went to CA to see some friends. it was great.
What country do you really wanna see some day?
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
Germany
same q
DAD
dadudemonSenior Member
Originally posted by gefallen_engel Germany
same q
Japan.
Same question.
LEO
Leo.MA Riddle
Japan. droolio
what food do you like 😛
DAD
dadudemonSenior Member
Originally posted by Leo.M Japan. droolio
what food do you like 😛
Vagina. 😐
Same question.
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
that's a tough one....
I eat a lot of chicken and vegetables and fruit. my favorite thing is my mom's lasagna
same q
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
Originally posted by dadudemon Vagina. 😐
Same question.
I don't think that counts as food 🙂
LEO
Leo.MA Riddle
But it is eating out. 😛
Anwyas i Like Chinese's food.
How long have you been on KMC
BRU
BruceSkywalkerThe BatLord of the Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon Vagina. 😐
Same question.
Thats definitely good food., but to answer the question, fave food is chicken and steak