I registered in 2005 but wasn't here long came back in March 2008
same q
LEO
Leo.MA Riddle
Same here. 2005. Damn when i think about it, its been long time. lol
how did you find KMC? 😛
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
I was doing research for a class and typed something (cant remember what now) into the search engine and it was listed in the results
same q
LEO
Leo.MA Riddle
I was looking up if Gambit was gonna be in the xmen movies. I wanted to post my comment and see a picture so I joined. Went into the OTF was called souck 😂
do you work?
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
not at the moment was laid off
same q
LEO
Leo.MA Riddle
I work alot.
How many kids do you have? 😛
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
I have 3 boys and 1 girl
have any siblings?
LEO
Leo.MA Riddle
I do. 😛
what kind of Ice cream do you like 😛
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
cherry garcia
same q
LEO
Leo.MA Riddle
Coffee or Oreo. 😍
Oh have you had din dots?
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
no 😕
what is that?
LEO
Leo.MA Riddle
Oh i said it wrong. its dippin dots
its ice cream lol
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
nope never had them
favorite t.v. show?
LEO
Leo.MA Riddle
(whhhhhhat oh)
Nip/tuck
S Q
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
holy crap!!
Nip/Tuck
fav band?
LEO
Leo.MA Riddle
Taking back Sunday or manson. So many bands hard lol
SQ>
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
Marilyn Manson and Rammstein
have any weird talents?
LEO
Leo.MA Riddle
I can fold my tongue in half and make clover. 😂 thats All i can think of 😑
what are yours?
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
I can turn my feet in weird ways cuz my ankle bones are messed up, and I have no feeling in part of my tongue so I can do things to it that most people would say would hurt and I don't feel it at all
do you watch any cartoons
LEO
Leo.MA Riddle
What kind of things?
I watch Family guy, robot chicken, Futurama, oblongs, bondocks, America dad. 😂