Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

I can bite it and feel nothing, I once put a cigarette out on it never again cuz that is nasty tasting I stabbed it with a pin and didn't feel it

least favorite t.v. show?

bedtooff

WOW. that so crazy. shock

Mmm I don't know. I guess all the bad shows lol

Goodnight 😛

What skin on KMC do you have?

None

Do you watch Staged Programming(reality tv)

I used to

Whats your favorite candle scent?

Jasmine or Chamomille.

SQ.

cotton or somethin' fresh like that

Do you use body wash? If so, what brand/scent?

I do...I use FCUK shower gel.

SQ

yes and its called MYOB

sq xD

MYOB is a fake FCUK...😂 only joking.

Yes, I use neutragena or Nivea

what kind of shampoo do you use?

omg... it's panten for blonde hair/ sunsilk for frizz

sq

Herbal Essences. Never got the promised shit in their commercials. Smells nice though.

What act in your life are you most ashamed of?

Beating my next door to teach him a lesson in gamboling.

Whats you natural hair color?

black.

SQ

black

favorite color

Originally posted by guy222
black

favorite color

Purple, white, and/or clear.

Do you ever gross yourself out with the smell of your own craps?

😂 I don't have an anus.

sq

wtf? doesnt everyone gross themselves out with? what kind of q is that?

If you had to choose... living in hell with the devil for 24 hrs or living with Paris Hilton for 2 hrs?

living with the devil for 24 hours

same q

At least Lucifer would be able to hold an intelligent conversation

What time did you roll out of bed this morning?