Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Da Pittman4,466 pages

Yep, taking my wife to dinner for our anniversary

Do you like Sushi?

Never tried it

congratulations 🙂

do you like anchovies?

😘

SQ

Yep 😛

Do you have any allergies?

I hate anchovies.

Are you attracted to any cartoon chicks/dudes?

Rogue

SQ

Originally posted by chillybanana
Yep 😛

Do you have any allergies?

Yes, I think I have a mild mild case.

Are you attracted to any cartoon chicks/dudes?

Yes, after sexy time witha ma wifa.

No

sq

sq

Do you sleep naked?

Occasionally

sq

Buck Naked

Worst Nightmare?

yes

sq

Originally posted by Da Pittman
Buck Naked

Worst Nightmare?

someone close to me dying

best dream?

Won the lottery, then woke up 😠

Ever had a hangover?

God yeah

sq

Almost died once

Favorite Drink?

Bud/IrnBru
sq

Originally posted by Da Pittman
Almost died once

Favorite Drink?

white wine if you mean alcoholic

do you drink shots?