Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Da Pittman4,466 pages

Only when I want to get REALLY drunk

Fav mixed drink?

need for the quote?😂

Jack and coke

sq

malibu and lemonade

sq

Vodka and Cranberry

Dumbest Quote you like to say?

"it's cold" when eating ice cream

sq

Someone say "I'll be back" and I say "I'll be front"

Fav fast food?

burger king, mcdonalds or subway- can't choose 😛

fave sandwich filling?

Bacon

Have you ever flashed someone?

Yes

Have you ever punched someone?

A few times

SQ

Hahahaha😆 Yeah

sq

No

Ever had a nosebleed?

I don't think so.

Same question.

Originally posted by chillybanana
No

Ever had a nosebleed?


Got my first one last month or so.

Ever broke your arm?

No

Do you have a digital camera?

Nope.

How preious is your Cellphone to you?

its just a phone

have u ever sent a naked picture of urself

Yeah, to my girlfriend😂

sq

Yep. To girlfriends and sometimes to people I just talk to. haermm

SQ

nope

ever had phone sex?