Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by ~Wålshy~4,466 pages

no

sq

Yeah.

Have you ever felt like life was too short yet?

sometimes

same q

It's kind of feeling like that right now, that time is going by fast and I've got nothing to show for my life.

What's the last vehicle you owned?

my current car 2007 chevy cobalt

same q

1992 Nissan Hardbody pickup.

Would you move to Tennessee given the chance? haermm

I don't own a car.

Last flavour ice cream you ate?

Originally posted by Phucked Up
1992 Nissan Hardbody pickup.

Would you move to Tennessee given the chance? haermm

of course

fav place to vacation

Originally posted by Phucked Up
1992 Nissan Hardbody pickup.

Would you move to Tennessee given the chance? haermm

Yeah, anywhere away from here would be nice😆

sq only vice versa?

anywhere but here

are you listening to music now

Looks like I have 3 questions to choose from. awesome

Originally posted by DarkC
I don't own a car.

Last flavour ice cream you ate?

Chocolate and Vanilla

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
of course

fav place to vacation

Florida was nice.

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Yeah, anywhere away from here would be nice😆

sq only vice versa?

I'd go to England. ✅

Are you listening to any music at the moment?

Rammstein

same q

Chevelle

Which song?

Ohne dich

same q

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
Ohne dich

same q


Sonne.

SQ.

Now...

Stephen Lynch - Voices in my Head

Ever been to Rotten.com?

nope

what is it?

No

Ever been on urbandictionary.com?

You don't want to know...unless you like looking at dead, dismembered bodies.

Do you like A Perfect Circle?

yes...big maynard fan

do u watch porn alot