Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Da Pittman4,466 pages

Yes

SQ

I had my suspicions

How often do you wash your hair?

When it tells me to

Do you pop your zits?

Yes, sometimes

Do you moisturise your face regularly?

Nope

Do you wash behind your ears?

Sometimes

What shampoo do you use?

Head and shoulders

What type of soap do you use?

One I got in a gift set

Do you know what country Cardiff is in?

I do now

Do you like someone that doesn't know you do?

Nope

How tall are you?

6'5"

last person u yelled at

My brother

sq

My cat

SQ

answered

are you scared of death?

Nope, just the dying/pain part

SQ

yes

when is your birthday?

When I was born 😛

11/30/1971

SQ

08/10/89

What film did you last watch?

The Fall

What are ur fears

Spiders, death

Sq