Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Da Pittman4,466 pages

aww

Do you jump rope in the nude?

Originally posted by Da Pittman
aww

Do you jump rope in the nude?

Yeah

sq

Nope

Have you kissed a dog before?

yeah...on the head though 😆

sq

No

same q

no

Will you date your mom for 1,000,000 dollars?

Huh No

Would you take a date to McDonalds

i hope not

Have you ever gone skinny dipping?

Nope. I don't like things crawling up my butt.

Same question

YES

Have you ever left your bf/gf to pay the bill

No, not without them offering.

What colour do you associate with danger?

red

have u flirted with a kmc member

Yes- back when I was Fetcharada i was a big flirt

sq

not really, yeah infact probably 😂

sq

i ask for sexual favours a bit srug

are you thinking of me?

No

What are you wearing?

nothing 😖hifty:

sq

Pyjamas

What were the last words you said aloud?

"yeah okay"

sq

I sang "I love you baby" to my brother

How are you today?