Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Leafpelt4,466 pages

dieing adn vegies

Wll you date someone younger than you

Maybe

sq

No I'm married

Last party you went to?

Was like 2 months ago
sq

Friday & Saturday

Have you crashed your computer?

Yeah

Have you crashed a car?

✅

SQ

No

What was the last thing you said out loud?

Everything is still on

Longest hiccup session?

Like 5 hours!

Most embarrassing thing that happened recently?

Went to work with my shirt inside out

SQ

These guys kept looking in the window at me today when I was in the kitchen doing the dishes and when I looked down I realised I hadn't buttoned my shirt up

What CD is in your CD player?

None

Favorite word?

Beasting

Sq

SPOON

Ever kicked someone in the butt?

burnage

sq

Originally posted by Da Pittman
[b]SPOON

Ever kicked someone in the butt? [/B]

Yeah

What colour is your bedding?

Purple and Beig

Do you use Hot Keys?

No

Are you sad I am going offline now?