Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by chillybanana4,466 pages

Bedroom

How was your weekend?

Excellent

same q

OK

Have you been ill recently?

No

same q

Yeah, like 3 or 4 times

Will you buy your dad a gift for fathers day?

Yes

same q

Yeah

When is your birthday?

August 30

sq

In 5 months on Nov 23

same q

22nd of February

sq

October 8

Any memroable days for you?

Way too many to mention

same q

A few, like 22nd March, my anniversary with my boyfriend

Had a bad day recently?

Saturday.

Yay 700th post.

sq

Yeah, I have

Can you hold a grudge?

no not in a long time

same q

I can and do.

Are you a bitter person? I know I am.

nope

same q

I don't think so, maybe sometimes

Do you laugh a lot?

all the time

same q