Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by chillybanana4,466 pages

Sure do

Have you got a middle name and if so what is it?

Gherald. It's a German name.

Same q.

Middle name is Richard

same q

Nicola

Last song you heard?

Piano theme to Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

same q.

Pon de replay by Rihanna

Last person who texted you?

Charlie
sq

4 minutes by Madonna featuring J.T. and Timbaland

same q

Originally posted by chillybanana
Pon de replay by Rihanna

Last person who texted you?

David

How cold/hot are you?

I'm cool.

You?

hot

same q

Yeah. You're hot, you sexy b*tch, you! naughty

way too hot

ice lolly or ice cream?

Ice Cream

sq

ice cream

same q

A Blizzard from Dairy Queen.

How badly do you snore?

I don't

same q

Kinda bad. 😂

Same q.

I'm really not sure. shrug

Think you'll ever grow out of KMC?

Most likely not

same q