Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by BruceSkywalker4,466 pages

I've driven to Phoenix, Arizona

same q

By myself, Nevada to Tennessee.

SQ

I don't drive...so Nowhere...

What's the worst thing you've ever done?

Probably sleeping with a married woman.

Did you ever have chicken pox?

No. And I hope that I never do.

Same q.

Had chicken pox when I was little

same q

Yeah when I was young

Do you have a job?

kinda

are you ****ing pissed off?

Yes. I work for Anheuser-Busch as a driver/vendor.

Same q.

yep fry cook ( not because of my name but for real )

how much do you make a week?

A really low amount like 120 after taxes and union dues.

Same Q

£50 a week

whats been your worst job?

Telemarketer...just UGH

SQ

Originally posted by holacik
Telemarketer...just UGH

SQ

I don't know.

Who's your favorite actor?

Tom Hanks

Fav actress

Halle Berry.

Favorite sport?

Hockey

sq

Swimming.

Same qustion.

Football

Have you ever gone to a concert?