Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by ScarletSpeed4,466 pages

yeah, was at a gig last night.

sq

Never been to one.

Do you like forum drama?

love it 😂

tired should make a KMC movie or tv series😂

sq

do you think its ok to lie about important things to family/friends

If it's in their best interest, yeah.

sq

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
If it's in their best interest, yeah.

sq


is it ok to be a sig whore???

Only the small things...I'm trying to not lie nowadays.

Spicy or Sweet foods?

Spicy

I literally put hot sauce on everything

sq

Spicy.

Hot or Mild taco sauce?

sweet,cant handle spicy foods

does/can money bring happyness

it can and does bring a certain type of satisfaction.

sq

It can bring happiness, but it will more than likely bring despair.

Hot or Mild taco sauce?

Hot

sq

Hot

What's for dinner tonight?

Chicken Biryani.

sq

I'm hoping my mum will pick up something. If not whatever I can find.

Same question

Maybe pizza, maybe burgers.

Last time you did the laundry yourself?

never...

I put a t shirt in the dryer yesterday, that's about it 😂

sq

I always do my own laundry, did it today.

Last time you went for a swim?

Has to be years. o.o

Same question