Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Nihilist4,466 pages

what do you want for christmas

Originally posted by Nihilist
what do you want for christmas

Answer the question before you.

Originally posted by Phucked Up
Answer the question before you.
2 days ago

dunno what I want yet😛

sq

All A's for my next semester

Same question

Don't know yet

Fave candy bar

I've never got anything major for Christmas, so I've come to want nothing.

Do you subscribe to any podcasts?

ign.com
bbc radio 1

are you afraid of dying

Originally posted by Nihilist
ign.com
bbc radio 1

are you afraid of dying

Depends how, and when.

sq

I fear it.

Last movie you saw in theaters?

The Other Boleyn Girl

sq

iron man

sq

Originally posted by Nihilist
iron man

sq

Iron Man.

Same question.

Iron Man

DVD or Blu-Ray?

blue ray

what movie would you like to see be remade

I'd like to see a Star Wars remake...but not until George Lucas is dead and gone.

SQ

If you were going to be in Prison for the rest of your life, and had no chance of escape or release, would you bang some man ass?

jason and the argonauts

sq

I played Jason in our theater production of Jason and the Argonauts😂

Lord of the Flies

sq