Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by ScarletSpeed4,466 pages

cook and eat a human, I suppose😂

sq

Cook and eat a human! 😱

What disgusts you about the human body?

I'd eat him raw if I had to so yes.

SQ

Originally posted by Selphie
Cook and eat a human! 😱

What disgusts you about the human body?

Pus

sq

the pooing...lol

What have you eaten today?

A human body.

SQ

grilled cheese sandwich, cereal

worst food product?

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
A human body.

SQ

Onions

Have you talked to any KMCer's on the phone?

Not yet

same q

YES! I've talked to a few.

Which KMCers would you really like to chat with on the phone, but haven't yet?

Tough one, too many to name

same q

Maybe......hmm.
Just a list, I'm probably forgetting tons of people, so forgive me:

chillmeistergen
Victor Von Doom
TGF
AC (just for the laughs)
TRH
and tons of people I'm not listing at the moment 'cause I can't think

Same q

Umm

None I'm afraid.

Which KMC Member...who you have never seen a picture of! Do you think would be pretty sexy?

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Umm

None I'm afraid.

Which KMC Member...who you have never seen a picture of! Do you think would be pretty sexy?

hmm I dunno. Maybe Paola?

SQ

VVD or The Pict

Well, I've seen Pict's eyes, but still.

Same q

I have seen pics of all of the KMC chicks😂

sq

Originally posted by Selphie
VVD or The Pict

Well, I've seen Pict's eyes, but still.

Same q

I would say The Pict as well

Same question

Neo 😖hifty: 😂

sq