Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Grand_Moff_Gav4,466 pages

Selphie

What is the biggest lie you've ever told on KMC?

no big lies I can think of.

sq

I can't think of anything major either.

SQ

Hmm...I once pretended my birthday was on a different day...then the day after..then the day after...

Its actually on Monday!

Who is the best looking male and bestlooking female member?

Female - ABS

dunno about male 😂 😖hifty:

sq

Female...I can't quite remember what people look like but I seem to think Syren was pretty...

Male...CanadianMoose is very handsome...for a Canadian.

🥷

same question

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Female - ABS

dunno about male 😂 😖hifty:

sq

Female - Billie, my dream girl.

Male - ScarletSpeed.

What was the last soda you had?

Thanks Ken 😮

Coke

sq

Dr. Pepper w00t

What celebrity would you go gay for?

Brad Pitt or Jonny Depp😆

sq

Summer Glau droolio

Same question

Milla Jovovich

same q

Kevin Smith. haermm

SQ

Wee Man.

SQ

None

What actor/actress would you kiss

Just about any decent looking actress😂

Megan Fox 😱

sq

Verne Troyer

SQ

Kate Beckinsale, Uma Thurman, Megan Fox, Jessica Biel to name a few

same q

Verne Troyer is the dwarf in Austin Powers who plays Mini Me btw.

SQ