Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Phucked Up4,466 pages

Answered

If you have a driveway, is it paved or gravel or what?

Have one in back, paved.

SQ

Gravel

Forks or Sporks?

Forks. The manliest of utensils besides the steak knife.

SG.

Forks

same q

Forks.

Least favorite television channel?

Golf channel

Same question

weather channel

fave perfume?

I don't wear it.

Who was the last person that you hugged?

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
I don't wear it.

Who was the last person that you hugged?


my grandmother

who do you love more mother or father

Mother

how is the weather where you are?

It's hot and sunny.

Same question.

Hot and humid. Typical

Same question

Sunny and hot.

SQ.

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Sunny and hot.

SQ.

sunny and about 102 degrees.....

sq

Doesn't seem too sunny but it's kind of hot.

What's your favorite movie of all time?

Green Mile
Fall

Have u smiled today

I have indeed.

Same question

No, sometimes there's nothing to smile about.

Would you rather starve to death or cook and eat a human?