Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

diet mountain dew

same q

Cola

Do you know you can have blur on text on KMC, but only if you use Internet Explorer?

Of course.

Do you like lemons?

no

same q

Hell no.

Do you like FRIED CHIKEN!!!???

Sometimes.

Do you like mayonnaise?

no

do you like ranch dressing

No.

Do you like pronz?

Yes. I prefer my imagination though.

Can music make you cry?

sometimes

same q

No

SQ

nah

will u ever leave kmc

Yes. I plan on leaving or coming less frequently when I get to 20,000 posts.

Same question

hmm

Do u like rap

Some yes.

Have you ever run away from home?

Of course not.

Do you like to play pranks on people?

Sometimes.

How many fights have you been in?

pshhhd. too many😐

sq

too many

ever had a black eye?

Nah

if u could call three ppl online now, who would it be