Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

yesterday

same q

Today after bath

Do you usually accomplish your goals?

sometimes

same q

Usually, I do.

If you could be reincarnated as any fictional creature, what would you be?

A Bi-clops, it's like a cyclops, but with two eyes!!

Same q

Dragon

If you could be reincarnated as any nonfictional creature, what would you be?

Packaderm

Would you go into outer space?

Originally posted by Scythe
A Bi-clops, it's like a cyclops, but with two eyes!!

Same q

Clover, he's one big bastard. Plus, he's damn near unstoppable.

And to answer the last question asked, I'd only go into outer space if everything was assured to be safe.

Same q.

I'd love to go to space, with a monkey and popcorn.

Would you ever let/help an excaped convict escape if he gave you money?

Hell no. I wouldn't turn him in unless he had done something truly horrible, but I wouldn't want to end up being an accomplice.

Same q.

Depends. I have a friend in prison, maybe I'd help him.

If you had to choose a pornstar name, what would it be?

Tommy Salami

SQ

Not sure.

Favorite porn star?

Gianna Michaels

same q

Jenna Haze

SQ

Havana Ginger/Carmen Hayes

Would you eat out a pornstar?

no

ever had a bad experience with fake tan?

nope

do you like limp bizkit?

Kinda

Last time you swore?

about 10 minutes ago

sq