Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by chillybanana4,466 pages

At lunchtime when I dropped a bowl of grated cheese

Least fave non-alcoholic drink?

fanta

where would you like to live?

Somewhere like America or Canada and I'd love a holiday home in Ibiza

Sq

Germany

same q

I'm not sure yet. Definitely not America anymore.

The best area you've ever been to in your country?

Maryland

same q

Glasgow

Sq

Florida

SQ

answered

if you could go anywhere right now where would it be?

Pennsylvania.

SQ

Tennessee

do you like rain?

I like it, as long as it's not associated with severe storms.

SQ

No

Last text you got was from?

I love it

last time you talked to your parents

I talked to my dad a couple weeks ago, I talked to my mom the other day.

SQ

talked to both the other day

any plans for the weekend?

Everyday

same q

I talk to mine everyday and i plan to work at the weekend

least favourite body part on yourself?

tummy

same q

Flabby chest.

SQ