Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by AbnormalButSane4,466 pages

I hope not

Same question (Is there anyone in the room with you?)

Nope.

SQ

my little sister

How many siblings have you got?

1 sister, 1 half-sister, 1 foster brother.

SQ

1 of each

Last thing you said aloud?

"Stars are falling are for us." (I'm singing a song)
SQ

"I still love you." Joking around with my sister

When was the last time you were annoyed?

On a daily basis...kids will do that to you.

Ever broken a bone?

No

ever broken someone's heart?

Yeah.

SQ

Nope.

At what age did you lose your virginity?

17

Sq

18.

Same question.

20, I was a late bloomer.

SQ

19

What's a book you can read over and over and never get bored with?

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Same question.

point of Impact

same q

Shogun

same q

The Giver

Favorite graphic novel?

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns

same q