Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by chillybanana4,466 pages

Not bad thanks

SQ

Goin good

How's the weather

A bit cloudy but not bad

SQ

Nice and clear

Do u like to cook

Nah, I can't cook

SQ

Love to cook

How many hours are u ahead

Well it is 10:11pm here

sq

ur 8 hours ahead

are u smiling

Nope!

What language would you love to learn?

Spanish

SQ

Spanish and German.

If you could have one person, item or thing in the world, who/what would it be?

It's a secret

SQ

Can't tell

same q

I don't know.

Do you like eating raw meat?

Only when I have to

same q

Sometimes😂 when I am pregnant.

Are you drunk?

A bit.

A different question, but along the same lines.

No.

Did you ever have a bloody nose before?

alot of them
are you drunk

Not at present nor any time in the immediate future

Are you tired?