Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by guy2224,466 pages

chicken

sq

my mom's lasagna

fav drink?

Bud

sq

V8 Splash: Mixed Berry.

Same question.

mountain dew

same q

Wild Cherry Pepsi

Favorite fruit

apple

same q

Pears

Cupcakes or Twinkies

cupcakes

same q

Twinkies

Favorite Jello

peach

same q

Apple

same q

the blue one

prison ? average food and drink 3x day but in a cell with a guy who rapes you...relentlessly
OR...
A cell alone but with food only every 3 days and only once per day. Shit meal too.

for a year

Prison, 'cause it'd be a chick raping me, which would be interesting

Same q

I'd take the empty cell. I could lose a few pounds anyway.

would you rather **** pamela anderson and get 6 of your fingers off immediately afterwards
OR
**** Joan Rivers and get 3,000 dollars immediately afterwards.

Joan Rivers, no doubt.

SQ

(ewwww)
who needs fingers when you have STDs. I'll take Pamela

Vampire or Werewolf.

VAMPIRE!!!!!

SQ

vampire

same q

VAMPIRE!!!

Why won't you write your own god damn question? (Dark-Jaxx)