Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by ragesRemorse4,466 pages

im an anesthesiology tech, but i would prefer to sit around and drink iced tea all day

What is your biggest fear ?

Dying and going to the next world because no one truly knows where you go when you die.

SQ

Dying without an afterlife.

SQ

I already answered it so....

What kind of superpowers would you want?

Reality warping cause I am greedy and want to do anything.

SQ

Jumper abilities

same q

Super-strength, invincibility, leaping, and the ability to both breathe fire and make soundwaves/sonic booms/whatever from my mouth.

Flight, invisibility.

If you could star in any movie, what movie would it be? (has to be a movie that's already been made)

The Incredible Hulk as an extra or something.

SQ

Debbie Does Dallas

same q

Already answered so....

Favorite actor?

Bruce Campbell and Liam Neeson

same q

Tom Hanks

Last porn movie u watched

Debbie does Dallas

same q

Ed Norton

Same question

Bible Black

SQ

I don't watch porn movies.

What did you eat for breakfast?

nothing

same q

Cheese sandwich

same Q

coco pops

do you havea fave food? what is it?