Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Yoshi Paradise4,466 pages

I'm not sure.

When is your birthday?

December 21st

Favorite sport?

Originally posted by Stewie_Griffin
December 21st

Favorite sport?

Swimming.

Favorite holiday?

That shouldn't be a question. Christmas, of course.

Favorite type of music?

Hard Rock, Metal, Horrorcore rap

SQ

Alternative, Rap and Country

SQ

Rap, Hip-Hop, & sometimes Rock.

Do you work out?

Yep.

Same question.

You know I do.

Favorite anime?

I dunno, Shin Chan or Cowboy Bebop

Same q

Either "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" or "So Long, Mr. Despair".

How many pillows do you sleep with, if any?

Two

What color are your pillow cases?

2

What did u eat for dinner

Sub sandwich.

SQ

Chicken and mashed potatoes.

What is your favorite dessert?

CAKE!!!!

SQ

Fruit and yogurt parfait. droolio

Same question.

Ice cream with oreos.

Do you watch porn?

Hell yeah I do!

Same q

Sometimes, not recently tho.

What would you like to be in life or what do you do currently?