Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Rogue Jedi4,466 pages

Originally posted by McLovin
A little wear and tear
rubber tires. crylaugh

...

anyone else think that was funny?

No

SQ

na

last song you listened to?

Love in this club by Usher

sq

nickelback - not leavin' yet

favourite song?

I have loads

SQ

mmm

RATM - sleep now in the fire atm

last time you went on a roller coaster?

Just over a year ago

SQ

saturday

last time you went to a club

Monday night

Last time you drank alcohol?

saturday

sq

last night

last time you had problems breathing?

never

sq

Right now as I have the cough of death and no one actually cares that I am not breathing like a human

Feel sorry for me?

na

sq

Aye

Last time you threw up?

cant remember

sq

This morning

sq

Not last Sunday but the Sunday before

Last time you had a nosebleed?