Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Leo.M4,466 pages

You answer to Obama. how could you.

Why the username?

at the time when I registered I was really in to tomb raider (I still am 😂 hence the user name.

kinda sucks that they have already switched format from PS2 to XB360.
on the PS1 there were like 5 games. really sucks as I'm a sony girl. I dont like the 360.

when did you last have a blood test?

Dont remember, its been a couple years (maybe longer).

Do you get dizzy easily?

yes I suffer quite badly with motion sickness, I have like a fluid imbalance in my ears or some thing, doctors never make any sense 😂

do you get cold easily?

Lately I catch everything easy. Maybe should take a vitamin for my immune system. hmm

Last song you heard?

I cant remember.

maybe try a peppermint tea, takes foul but might make you fell better, its good for pain and infections

Good idea. I actually like peppermint tea. Its good to soothe stomach issues as well.

Last time you were drunk?

damn!!! erm lemme think january either 3rd or 6th 2005

I never got drunk before.

When was the last time you went to a party?

Probably been a year or so 🙁

Same q

ermmm....cant remember! now thats really sad for a 21yr old 😖

A party party? hmm December I think.

When's the last time you moved?

20 years ago

When's the last time you ate something?

Just a minute ago.

SQ

Around 12:30.

SQ.

Last night at 10. Staff dinner.

Laptop or desktop?

Desktop.

Why did you choose the computer you have?

Because it was free from University of WA. shocklaugh

Do you like your computer?

yeah

sq

I need an upgrade, so no.

Do you like lemons?