Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by ScarletSpeed4,466 pages

yes

sq

yeah

do you like limes?

Yep, ate one just a little bit ago.

SQ

Yeah, but not by themselves, mostly I like them on fish tacos and other mexican dishes, and in Coronas.

If you had to, would you bang a horse?

Nope.

Do you drink? If so, what?

whenever, whatever.

what would be the first thing you would rescue from your house if it was on fire?

Myself

sq

My family, and if they got out by themselves, my Xbox 360.

Are you a parent or do you want to have kids?

I am not a parent, I do want kids eventually

sq

not a parent and undecided

sq

I am not a parent, I do want kids eventually

would you kill your mum or dad to save your own life?

Depends on the situation.

SQ.

pshhd....dunno😆

have you ever thought about or considered having plastic surgery?

no, if my body was meant to perfectly aligned and symetrical I would have been born with those genetics.

I'm happy with what I can change with out being cut about and in pain.

sq

Sure.

Ever had gay sex? Thought about it?

Nah

SQ

Have thought about it.

SQ

No, My gay mate tried to make a move and I felt sick 😂

sq

Yeah. I experimented with men and I came to the conclusion that I prefer women.

Ever gotten arrested?

No.

What's your favorite fruit?