Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by chillybanana4,466 pages

8am for work but I felt too ill so went back to sleep and woke again at 11.45am

SQ

10 am

do you have to work this week

At the weekend

SQ

mondat through saturday

do you like your job?

Yes

Favorite Ice Cream

Nutella to pick just one

SQ

Choc Choc Chip or Choc Fudge

Do u like to swim

Not a huge fan

SQ

yes

same q

answered

last text message you got was from?

My mom, I was late for my cousin's birthday. I forgot about it after promising I'd be there. 😐

Do you like to cycle?

Yeah

SQ

yes

favorite outdoor activity

Walking

SQ

walking as well

what time did you go to bed last night

Midnight

sq

I went to bed this morning...

sq

2 am

favorite book

Morvern Callar by Alan Warner to name just one

sq

haha books

sq