Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

all last night

are you near a window

Yep.

Ever had sex in a public place? Where?

yes, at a park, and a bathroom at a monroe muffler garage

same q

In a restaurant bathroom.

Same q.

Outdoors but not really public

last time you had sex?

last night.

favourite smell.

Ultraviolet by Paco Rabane

SQ

I don't mind the smell of freshly popped popcorn.

SQ

answered

what time is it where you are?

2:22 pm

same q

7:27pm

Last thread you posted on?

the word game

same q

Same

Name 1 forum you haven't posted in.

comic book

same q

LOTR

Who was your last PM from?

Yoshi Paradise

same q

ScarletSpeed

What time will you go to bed at?

I rarely sleep

Do u read comics

11 pm I hope have to get up at 5 am

same q

When I'm tired and I don't read comics

Do you read comics?