Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

no

same q

No

Last book you read?

I don't read novels

I love comics

Do u like Auto Racing

yes

same q

Yes

SQ

No

Last thing you drank?

Gatorade

SQ

Cola

Last time you signed off completely on KMC? (AKA clicked the log out link, not left the page)

never

sq

Originally posted by ~Wålshy~
never

sq

Yesterday

Last time you got an email?

Now

Would u PM me to say hi 😄

I know, I am silly

Ok

Will you PM back?

Yes sweetie

Check ur PM

Days like these makes KMC the place it is

🙂

are you happy?

No.

Same q.

Not really, I've been depressed for the last week.

SQ

Yes

What are you planning to do shortly?

Watch a movie and have a drink.

Same q.

Take a shower

What is the weather like where you are?