Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by guy2224,466 pages

Very hot..nearing 100

SQ

Rainy and cloudy

Last thing you hoped for?

To have a great day. Haven't found it yet. hmm

Sq

To feel better

What is your favourite day of the week?

Friday

Least Favorite Day

Every Day Is Exactly the Same

Same question

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Every Day Is Exactly the Same

Same question

same except from fri, I love friday.

sq

Sat/Sun cos I have work

Last friend (s) you met up with?

Friend from work, we had a date last night

same q

Friends Katy and Jack from work

Last time you were upset?

About two months ago

Last time you were at the beach

Nearly two weeks ago

SQ

last night

same q

answered

Is there a body part on yourself you dislike?

nope

same q

Nah, I'm pretty happy with it right now

Last time you were ill?

Years ago

Last time you were at work

about 4 hours ago

sq

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Years ago

Last time you were at work

Last Sunday

SQ

On friday

When is it summertime for you