Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by chillybanana4,466 pages

Anything as long as I'm not there and I love all the smilies

Same 2 questions

outside, painting with plenty of music

erm I'm sure as you may already know I use 😕 alot, not a fave but at least the most used 😂

fave song at the moment?

Operate by Peaches

SQ

cars by gary numan

sq

answered

Least favourite song right now?

its really anoying and I dont even know what its called or who its by but it mainly consits of "thats not my name"

GGggrrrrrR its so damn irritating

SQ

There isn't really anything I dislike atm

Are you listening to music right now?

yeah

sq

Yeah

What room are you in?

no, I wish I was though, would help me focus on my work and get it done 😂

food you are most revolted by?

Chilli

What room are you in?

okiday I'm in the middle of wing A part A

front room/lounge

do you have a laptop?

nope buy I'm hoping I'll have one by xmas. 😄

SQ

Yes

Do you have a car?

nope dont drive, Its bad for the environment 🙄

sq

Yeah

Do you recycle?

I try my best if I have rubish and theres a recycling bin close by then yes I recycle. and at work any crud that comes out the printer that isnt needed for any thing, I turn into scrap paper pads. and then once that is used it goes in the shredding bag )cuz its usually got loats of personal details) and then on to be recycled further

SQ

I recycle what I can

What are your plans for the rest of the day?

either go to the beach or just chill

sq