Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by ScarletSpeed4,466 pages

Tyler or Lucas,

sq

ummmm tyler?

feet or hands?

Hands
Your favourite song right now?

"I'm in Love with the Girl"

SQ

Operate by Peaches

What size are your feet?

12

Who is your favorite actor?

Tom Hanks

SQ

George Clooney

What colour are your boxers/knickers?

looks blue and green
SQ

Red

What type of furniture are you sitting on?

couch
sq

Computer chair

sq

Bed

Last thread you posted on?

R.I.P. George Carlin thread.

Same q.

The Word Game

Who was the last person you thought about?

My wife (I was on the phone with her)

Last console game you played?

Mario Kart: Double Dash.

When was the last time you went to the movies?

Last week.

Last time you went to a theme park

A long ass time ago...if ever.

Next movie you're going to see in theaters.

"Hellboy 2: The Golden Army"

Same question.