Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by celestialdemon4,466 pages

Richard Cory by Edwin Arlington Robinson

Last song you listened to on the radio?

If -- Rudyard Kipling

Love in the Club

Who makes u smile on KMC

Lots of people, mainly Billie.

SQ

Lots of people... Guy222, you, GE, BruceSkywalker, Walshy, ScarletSpeed, Moosey.......

What have you done today?

A lot of nothing. Babysitting right now.

What will you be doing tonight?

So sweet

Working...Break time

Sleeping... it's 11pm and I'm tired

What you doing tomorrow?

day off

u should rest sweetie

Going to a neighbour's house and taking a driving lesson.

off to bed now 😊

How old are you on your next birthday?

21

sq

39

same q

18 w00t

same q

41

SQ

36

sq

20.

What time do you usually go to bed?

Whenever I fall asleep

Same question

Whenever I feel like going to bed.

Did you ever travel to another country before?

only Canada

same q

Not yet.

Do you like crackers?

I hate white people.

SQ